Tools + STEM = AWESOME SKILLS!
Our kits inspire building practical hands-on skills + knowledge
We encourage having fun learning
Avoid diving immediately into too many facets of robotics and coding. Our kits start with easy-to-use, no-computer, hands-on learning.
Built For Anywhere
- Built for classrooms, maker spaces or anywhere you want to learn
- Computers are not required! You can code once ready
- Provide opportunities to use real tools and materials to develop hands-on skills
- Kits are available with everything needed, lessons and batteries included!
- We offer to work with educators to help provide a great experience for students and teachers.
- Fits well for a variety of classrooms including STEM/STEAM, Art, Science, Woodshop, Robotics, Technology, Math and more!
No Computer… at first
Our kits and projects start out as a “no coding” approach with more focus on hands-on engineering. From the get-go, we wanted to ensure we could offer options allowing students and teachers to work in a variety of classrooms. This includes Art, Science, Woodshop, Robotics, STEM/STEAM, Math, Outdoors and more!
When you are ready to code
Our controller is Arduino UNO compatible. Once it’s time to dig into coding there are tons of opportunities and resources available. You can code directly using the arduino IDE or, use our built-in block editor
Our kits range from $120-140 for everything required to build multiple projects.
We can outfit a classroom with everything needed starting at $1799. Our Mobile Maker Space includes the equivalent of 15 Start-up kits .